 |
| Polly is probably the most cooperative witness in the game |
Yeah, I'm replaying even more old games instead of new stuff, though I did at least start Rune Factory: Tides of Fate today. Given how much stuff I just noticed I have preordered in the next month or so*, this is probably my last chance to replay stuff for a while. It's been long enough that I don't remember exactly what needs to be presented. Also, I totally forgot that you put a damn parrot on the stand. A PARROT. And it helps your case. I really hope that makes it into the
movie. It looks promising - I see that pet parrot there on the
character sheet.
*Between January 31 and March 6: Soul Calibur V, FFXIII-2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Hot Shots Golf World Invitational, and Mass Effect 3
No comments:
Post a Comment